My Coaching Philosophy
I offer one-on-one coaching to select entrepreneurs. I employ a number of coaching modalities and pull from my years of business, communication and entrepreneurial experience, to support each coaching client's unique needs. Positive Psychology is at the core of my coaching philosophy.
“The aim of Positive Psychology is to catalyze a change in psychology from a preoccupation only with repairing the worst things in life to also building the best qualities in life.”
- Martin Seligman, Founder of Positive Psychology
As a Certified Positive Psychology Coach, I help you put the proven science of Positive Psychology into action, with the goal of creating positive change in your life. That change can be large or small. It can be personal, professional or across the board. There is no one-size fits all approach. Positive Psychology Coaching helps you identify and engage your strengths to create that change. It also focuses on cultivating positive experiences and positive emotions as part of the coaching process.
My 20+ years of experience working with entrepreneurs and my own entrepreneurial experience (and spirit) uniquely position me to provide coaching services for entrepreneurs, but I am passionate about working with anyone who is committed to creating change in their life, and to lead or inspire others.
Common coaching scenarios include:
- Life transformation/transition
- Leadership coaching/branding
- Career advancement
- Personal growth
- Professional growth
- Relationship growth
- Situational/challenge-based growth
- Confidence cultivation
- Healthy boundary development/enforcement
Methodologies and tools include:
- Discovery Sessions
- Strength assessments
- Life/goal visioning
- Mind mapping
- Stories - telling your stories, rewriting your stories, releasing unwanted stories
- Personal branding - how you are presenting yourself to the world
- Patterns - identifying patterns, breaking patterns, creating new patterns
- Intuitive understanding/trust
- Energy understanding/management
- Core value cultivation
- Belief system understanding/management
I also continue to enhance my training and pull from other modalities as appropriate. Those include The Science of Happiness, Energy/Healing Arts, Intuitive Training, Shamanic Arts and more.
What clients have to say:
Coaching services are offered on a hourly basis or as part of a customized coaching package.